Click Here to Return to the Main Site
Return to Main Site
To request a forum for your campaign, a map, or another site feature, click here.

Please Visit Our Sponsors, They Help Keep This Site Online

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 OCC chit chat 
Gnome (1 hp)

Post OCC chit chat
Hey everyone! welcome to Wizards and Lizards! this is going to be a goofy, tongue in cheek fantasy game using the trigger disciple rules (https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddtpw56g_98ftqhjgf). We have four players, and are looking to start in two or three days. my only rules for posting are that you dont spam your posts, keep major out of character (OCC) talk out of the game and on this board, and be courteous of the other players so we all can have fun! if you have any questions or concerns you can ask me here, or pm me if you'd rather it be private. thanks again for playing!

Mon May 21, 2012 4:57 pm
Gnome (1 hp)

Post Re: OCC chit chat
Will do dude, have you gotten my character sheet yet?

Tue May 22, 2012 5:01 pm
Gnome (1 hp)

yes i did, and did sending you messages back. when you guys get your character done, please post their name and description here, so we all can see your creativity!

Wed May 23, 2012 2:33 am
Gnome (1 hp)

so far I got 2 of the 4 characters in! I'm hoping to get the other 2 in b friday night, if not though we'll just start without them. I expect gameplay to work as follows...

character actions/dialogue/flavor texts/anything thing else in character you want to add

occ:what traits you're using/dice rolled with results/any questions about what is going on
incase thing are not clear

I cant wait to get gaming again!

Thu May 24, 2012 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]